[kde-edu]: Linker error in marble tests

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Sat Jul 12 04:11:07 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

concerning the linker error that would come up when building kdeedu
4.0.85 with unit tests enabled:
The problem was the missing export of the class PntMap in GeoPolygon.h .
This problem was fixed in r827502 (
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=827502 ) already.

Although I more or less introduced this error by enabling unit testing
in marble, I dislike the way I am addressed for
errors like this. I sometimes feel that people are disappointed because
I am working on windows more than on linux
and as such people behave different towards me and any errors.

I like to contribute to kdeedu but I would prefer if people think before
they hold me responsible for what they think to be my fault.

so far,
Patrick

--
web:                 http://windows.kde.org