[kde-edu]: [kde-promo] KDE-Edu Presentation @ Freed.in/2008

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:26:08 CET 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 6:53 AM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
<annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi Pradeepto,
>
>  I love it, it changes from KDE style (I especially enjoyed the More Cool
>  Stuff ;-)

         Thanks :). I thought "relevant" images would be better than
just plain text. :) Selected the bright yellow because i wanted to
give those slides a nice "kiddie" feel hence didnot select the
official KDE themed master slides. Glad that you like it.

>  Do you have the source in some form like ODF? I'd like to make that
>  presentation available from the Edu website!

            Yes, I do and I will email that to you offlist.

>  Thanks for promoting KDE-Edu and wow, you India KDE people, you rock!!!

             Cheers! :)

Pradeepto
--
The KDE Project : http://www.kde.org