[kde-edu]: [kde-promo] KDE-Edu Presentation @ Freed.in/2008

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Feb 27 02:23:20 CET 2008

Hi Pradeepto,

I love it, it changes from KDE style (I especially enjoyed the More Cool
Stuff ;-)
Just 1 typo: KVerbos and not KVerbose

Do you have the source in some form like ODF? I'd like to make that
presentation available from the Edu website!

Thanks for promoting KDE-Edu and wow, you India KDE people, you rock!!!

Best regards,

Anne-Marie