[kde-edu]: We need more promotion

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 14 22:49:15 CET 2008

Today Aleix and me gave a talk in front of not much people (around 10), all of
them were linux knowledgeable people but most did not know KDE-edu existed.
There were one or two people with real teaching experience that gave some
suggestions, i think this kind of people is very valuable because it gives
real world feedback into our applications.

In general i think they were quite happy with the applications so good job
with that :-) and bad job with the promotion side :-(

Albert