[kde-edu]: Progress towards 4.2

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:55:04 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

I was wondering how the progress is towards 4.2 for KDE Edu. I'm
working on the feature guide, and it seems KDE Edu has gotten some
cool stuff done. The
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Feature_Plan on the other
hand doesn't seem to be very up-to-date, so I'm having a hard time
picking the top improvements. A bit help would really rock. Either
updating the feature plan or sending me a braindump with some features
would go a long way in helping me write about Edu. No fancy texts
needed, just some random features is more than adequate.

Pretty please?

grtz

Jos

PS please CC me or reply personally as I'm not on this list!