[kde-edu]: KVocTrain-Parlez

Dan Nelson dan at nelsonsonline.net
Sun Sep 23 22:00:59 CEST 2007

Great.  I just posted bug 150127.  Thanks for the response and great work on
Parley.  I'm looking forward to KDE4 so I can check it out more in depth.  I
appreciate the work you are doing.

El Wednesday 19 September 2007, Dan Nelson escribió:
> I just stumbled onto KVocTrain.  It looks excellent in most areas, but I
> have a question about declension of nouns.  I can't find a place to add the
> variations.  Since I am learning Croatian, not having this makes learning
> the variants rather difficult.  Are declension's available and I am simply
> missing them?
I am sorry right now we simply miss declensions although they will be
supported eventually. It would be niche if you requested that as a feature on
bug.kde.org. Please use Parley as product since KVocTrain will no longer be
developed.

Kind regards,
Frederik