[kde-edu]: Parley (KVocTrain) Expiring

Ilja iljuss at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:03:14 CEST 2007

2007/9/23, Peter Hedlund <peter at peterandlinda.com>:
> Since grades can be reset by other means the expire function is maybe not
> vital, but if it can be made to work I would probably prefer it to stay.
> Most user requests I have had concern having a powerful Leitner system,
> which this of course is part of.

Powerful system has no point if users can't figure out how to use it.
If you look at the options dialog (attachment), then you can see that
every blocking level contains value of previous expiring level.

I would prefer to keep *one* of these columns. (Actually I started
to use KVocTrain, because it had spaced repetition feature (Leitner)).
---
Ilja