[kde-edu]: Parley (KVocTrain) Expiring

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Sun Sep 23 17:36:29 CEST 2007

I think it's meant to be an automatic way of resetting the grades. That
is, how long it should be before previously achieved knowledge is
considered expired and you have to start over again because you might by
then have forgotten. If the current code actually does this, I don't
know.

Since grades can be reset by other means the expire function is maybe not
vital, but if it can be made to work I would probably prefer it to stay.
Most user requests I have had concern having a powerful Leitner system,
which this of course is part of.

Either way, the decision is yours Frederik.

Thanks,
Peter