[kde-edu]: Worksheet generator for teachers

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Tue May 22 21:12:05 CEST 2007

Am Samstag 17 September 2005 14:27 schrieb RalfGesellensetter:
> Hi,
>
> this is no worksheets but a multiple choice test.
> This was - as I got it - a request for some tool that generates
> printable work sheets to practise some kind of tasks.

Hi,

just found something similar in the non-free world. Anyway it has some
sample sheets - and a trial version...

http://www.schoolhousetech.com/Downloads/Worksheets/Mathematics.aspx

This non-free tool can be run 20 times (WinE will do!). It has (of
course) no preparation for localisation, but you can edit your headers.

Maybe this would be a nice plugin for KWord (another suggestion: drawing
object "fraction" that draws pie sectors according to (de)nomitator...

Regards
Ralf