[kde-edu]: kvoctrain dcop interface/random tests...

Daniel Palmer daniel at cardboardbox.org.uk
Wed Jun 20 15:42:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

Does anyone familiar with kvoctrain know if it's possible to open a test
window via DCOP? I haven't been able to find anything that seems
suitable. What I'd like to do is create a cronjob that run's every 5
minutes or so and every so often starts a 10 question test.

Wishlist item: Would it be possible to maybe pinch the bubbles that
appear from the system tray from kopete and  create like a mini while
you work vocab test? maybe it could watch the process tab, decide when
the user isn't doing much and fire off some questions in the corner of
the screen?

Cheers,

Daniel