[kde-edu]: contributing Latin American-usage .kvtml file for kvoctrain

Landis McGauhey b3zdomny at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:02:33 CEST 2007

One-hundred most-frequently used Spanish words according to Transparent
Language "Spanish Now" v9.  For students of Latin American usage (vosotros
person, characteristic of Castillian usage, is omitted).  Limited
conjugation comprising, simple present, preterito, futuro, and imperativo.
For use with kvoctrain.  Best regards from California, Bezdomny

PS for Jason Harris -- thank you for your prompt response clearing up the
misunderstanding.  yes, i can only imagine the position of a mailing list
vis a vis spam.  i have changed the file name as well as the e-mail subject
line to English language.  also using my gmail account as I guess it would
be less liable to spam blockage. have a good day.