[kde-edu]: KEduca plans

Vlastimil Ott vlastimil at e-ott.info
Thu Jan 25 15:12:39 CET 2007

Hello all,

I'm from Czech republic and I'm teacher (Czech & German language).

I would like to use KEduca for my tests but not online (we haven't Linux
at school's computers). Are there some plans to realise printing of the
tests created with KEduca? Would it be possible with help of XSL or
XML?

I'm missing many test variants and I'm ready to help but I'm not a
programmer. What about a Cloze tests or something like Hot Potatoes
does?

An export to HTML (with JavaScript?) would be cool too - I could then
prepare my own test for my students, upload it to my web pages and then
test the students at the school (or they could it make at home - home
work).

Thanks for your answer.

Vlastimil

--