[kde-edu]: KTurtle bug?

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Fri Dec 28 20:29:19 CET 2007

Orestes Mas wrote:
> Ok, I see, please forgive me. But where can we find the original english file,
> updated to include new commands listed into source code? These commands don't
> appear even in the en_GB file, and there are a lot of them (step, getx, gety,
> ask...)

The po files contains all currently recognized commands: the same script
that extracts the po file also assembles the internal command list. If
you are feeling adventurous, commands are defined internally at

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/kturtle/src/interpreter/definitions.rb

I *think* the English handbook has been updated to list all commands as
well.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini