[kde-edu]: KTurtle bug?

Orestes Mas orestes at tsc.upc.edu
Fri Dec 28 20:14:04 CET 2007

A Divendres 28 Desembre 2007, Mauricio Piacentini va escriure:
> Orestes Mas wrote:
> > When translating KTurtle (kde4 HEAD) to catalan, I've noticed that
> > message #46 of kturtle.po is about "exit" command, but this command
> > doesn't appear in /data/kdeedu/kturtle/logokeywords.ca.xml. Maybe it's a
> > bug that should be corrected, and perhaps affects other languages...
>
> I will check, but /data/kdeedu/kturtle/logokeywords.ca.xml is obsolete,
> only used by the KDE3 version. It is kept on the tree for reference
> purposes, and will be removed at some time in the future. Notice that
> Albert committed a change yesterday so that nothing in the data/
> directories is installed. The only reason we did not remove them from
> SVN is exactly to help translators reference the KDE3 data to make their
> lives easier.

Ok, I see, please forgive me. But where can we find the original english file,
updated to include new commands listed into source code? These commands don't
appear even in the en_GB file, and there are a lot of them (step, getx, gety,
ask...)

Orestes.