[kde-edu]: KTurtle bug?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Dec 29 02:09:26 CET 2007

Le Friday 28 December 2007 01:45:37 pm Orestes Mas, vous avez écrit :
> When translating KTurtle (kde4 HEAD) to catalan, I've noticed that message
> #46 of kturtle.po is about "exit" command, but this command doesn't appear
> in /data/kdeedu/kturtle/logokeywords.ca.xml. Maybe it's a bug that should
> be corrected, and perhaps affects other languages...

Hi Orestes,

The .xml files for KTurtle are obsolete and exit is maybe a new keyword.
We'll clean the .xml files! Albert?
Only translate the kturtle.po which now has the commands in it.

As for the alias, if it's not in English I don't see how you can add it in
Catalan. Mauricio?

Thanks for your report Orestes, translators often notice bugs and cannot take
time to report them as they are busy!

Best regards,

Anne-Marie