[kde-edu]: KTurtle bug?

Orestes Mas orestes at tsc.upc.edu
Fri Dec 28 20:22:33 CET 2007

A Dissabte 29 Desembre 2007, Anne-Marie Mahfouf va escriure:
> Le Friday 28 December 2007 01:45:37 pm Orestes Mas, vous avez écrit :
> > When translating KTurtle (kde4 HEAD) to catalan, I've noticed that
> > message #46 of kturtle.po is about "exit" command, but this command
> > doesn't appear in /data/kdeedu/kturtle/logokeywords.ca.xml. Maybe it's a
> > bug that should be corrected, and perhaps affects other languages...
>
> Hi Orestes,
>
> The .xml files for KTurtle are obsolete and exit is maybe a new keyword.
> We'll clean the .xml files! Albert?
> Only translate the kturtle.po which now has the commands in it.
>
> As for the alias, if it's not in English I don't see how you can add it in
> Catalan. Mauricio?

I was asking for alias addition mainly because it seemed easy to add alias by
simply adding a line in .xml file. But now if the structure has changed and
command definitions go directly into the .PO, this question doesn't make
sense anymore. Thanks.

Orestes.