[kde-edu]: potential kde-edu reuse

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Thu Dec 13 06:32:04 CET 2007

Hello,

I am looking into kde-edu packages that would be great to have on the
OLPC. Has anyone tried recently to reduce the disk footprint of the
kde-edu modules?  Has anyone tried running these modules on the XO?
I am interested in ktouch and kig at the moment.

On a separate note, I would like to see kalzium adopt more detailed images
and background info from wikipedia's periodic table collections (available
and even featured in many languages)... let me know if there is a specific
way I can help there.

Regards from Cambridge,
SJ