[kde-edu]: word types in Parley

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Thu Dec 13 01:57:55 CET 2007

Hi list,
just in case... kvtml-2 files created with Parley before KDE4 rc2 have a
different way of storing word types. I wrote a converter script, if you have
a broken file, either send it to me, or ask for the converter.
This was necessary to benefit from a cleaner xml in the long term. While for
4.0 there is no difference, in the next version a huge gain is made by making
everything much more consistent.
But I won't start telling you how great the next release of Parley will be,
before the first one's out of the door.

Greetings,

Parley - The Vocabulary Trainer
http://edu.kde.org/parley/