[kde-edu]: potential kde-edu reuse

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Thu Dec 13 17:46:33 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2007 06:32:04 schrieb Samuel Klein:
> On a separate note, I would like to see kalzium adopt more detailed images
> and background info from wikipedia's periodic table collections (available
> and even featured in many languages)... let me know if there is a specific
> way I can help there.

Samuel,

I (maintainer of Kalzium) would like to see that as well. I cannot reuse the
texts in the wikipedia because of the GFDL. For the pictures: Depending on
the licence I could (re)use them, yes.
You could help by checking the licences of the pictures and tell me which are
free enough. I might or might not find time and motivation for 4.1 to do that
myself.

Carsten