[kde-edu]: Kanagram: German Files?

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Thu Sep 7 00:09:58 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I realized that under "get hot new stuff" there are no German files for
Kanagram - or did I miss something? I might get some pupils to create
some - but actually I cannot imagine that there are none at all.

Besides: As nouns are capitalized in German (dog = Hund etc.) the first
letter is easily found in the anagram. Of course, I could also write
HUND - but I'd opt for an option: use upper|lower case (and avoid mixed
case).

My test file also had hints containing utf8-umlauts. Those where
displayed wrongly during playing (KDE 3.5.x).

Any comments?

Cheers
Ralf.