[kde-edu]: Kanagram: German Files?

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 00:20:08 CEST 2006

Hi Ralf,
The reason for there not being any German vocab files on the "get hot new
stuff" service is because, to my knowledge, the base files have not been
translated. Further, no-one has created any extra files in German.

However, if you are able to create some vocab files, I would be more than
happy to upload them to the service!

Just send any to my email address.

Thanks,
Danny