[kde-edu]: Physiks Development Rate

Harish Kukreja harish.kukreja at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 03:01:23 CEST 2006

Hello Ralf,

Thank you for your interest in Physiks. Unfortunately I have not yet set up
a website for this project, and most of the information is rather
unprofessionally contained in the readme. Screenshots are currently
underwhelming, as the visualisation component doesn't have much of an
interface. There is currently no linkage to qt4lab (I hadn't even heard of
it until today).
There is still much more code (and documentation) to be written and bugs to
be squashed before it can be used as a backend for other apps. It was
originally intended to be a modular set of simulation libraries with an
emphasis on the ability to quickly create mini simulations in higher level
languages. A very basic visualisation program is planned for the future.

Regards,

Harish Kukreja