[kde-edu]: wiki on edu.kde.org

Matthias Messmer matthias at familie-messmer.de
Sat Oct 7 20:57:16 CEST 2006

Hi Dirk,

thanks a lot for your mail.

Am Samstag, 7. Oktober 2006 15:19 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> I've just noticed that apparently this was misunderstood. we want a
> separate namespace so that you can have your own rules about the wiki sites
> and are not bound by whatever other policies we come up for other sub sites
> of the developer.kde.org site. it especially means that you can allow a
> more free edit of your pages below the namespace (e.g. /Projects:Edu/) than
> the rest.

That makes more sense to me than the way I misunderstood you. But Anne Marie
and me didn't get any response wether an edu-wiki would be of interest or
not. It is no use if only two people would write content or even read it.
Until there is no more interest in a wiki it is not worth it.

Thank you and Daniel for your involvement and discussion so far.

Matthias