[kde-edu]: Physiks Development Rate

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Tue Oct 10 19:12:17 CEST 2006

Dear Anne-Marie,

thank you for your quick and thorough response - and also for your
commitment ;)

Am Dienstag 10 Oktober 2006 15:04 schrieb Anne-Marie Mahfouf:
> I am waiting for a wiki for KDE-Edu in order to open a debate on

Isn't there a KDE wiki, already? It was also used for aKademy AFAIK.

> physiKs and to see if it answers people's needs.

As I can't see what it does, I couldn't tell. But schools do need any
kind of usable eduapp. Together with Carsten Niehaus, once we walked
through our labs and looked what kind of measurement devices are there
that might get integrated into Kalzium some day. Years ago, I wrote a
Delphi (!) app that plots results from a specific spectrograph, months
ago, I suggested to have some framework for maximum reusage. qt4labs
seems to be one step...

> Ralf, do you have requests for such an app?

eduKator looks very nice! However it will take a lot to localize it -
and I suppose maintainance of tasks and so provides a general layout
for tasks. Maybe I will start a RFP to get it into Debian...

Cheers so far
Regards
Ralf.