[kde-edu]: kde-edu wiki

eslic eslic at ejerciciosresueltos.com
Mon Oct 9 18:27:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

wiki makes a lot of sense to me, specially because it is much easier to
translate contents based on wiki than based on docbook. For example, all
contents in mEDUXa are planned to be based on wikis, like other edu distros
like Skolelinux, Edubuntu, Linex, Guadalinex, Molinux, etc. It would be easy
for KDE people or anyone else to extract contents from those, translate them
to english and make them available for everybody in KDE-edu wiki. The reverse
will be posible too.

I talked about this on the translation BoF. KDE can give wiki a try and edu
contents are the perfect place to start, not just for publishing news, but
also for publishing contents.

Thanks
--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt