[kde-edu]: kde-edu wiki

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Oct 10 15:20:58 CEST 2006

Hi Augustin,

Thanks for your support for the wiki idea. I reckon I feel a bit lonely on
this idea but I really want to give KDE-Edu the means to go forward and not
being static as it has been the last 2 years. A wiki is for me the best tool
to merge ideas as you also expressed and to allow KDE-Edu to move forward.
I'm glad you wrote your approval, Matthias and me are trying to press KDE
people to offer us the best wiki choice regarding our needs.
We'll keep you informed on further development,

Anne-Marie