[kde-edu]: Physiks Development Rate

Harish Kukreja harish.kukreja at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 00:38:32 CEST 2006

Greetings,

Due to other commitments (University studies), I have been unable to add
anything valuable to the project since the most recent bugfix. Please note
that this does not mean the project has been abandoned. There simply are not
enough hours in a week for me to sustain an acceptable development rate as
of this moment, but I expect the situation to improve somewhat in the coming
weeks.

Also, I notice that my responses to other devs did not register on the KDE
mailing lists (probably because I had only subscribed to the kde-soc list
until very recently). Sincerest apologies for this.

Harish Kukreja