[kde-edu]: Physiks Development Rate

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Oct 7 12:39:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

Currently it's quite difficult to see what KPhysics is about as the svn
sources don't compile (you probably did the import with KDevelop sources and
this is not adapted to a KDE module).
What would be good from you:
- do you allow us to port Physics to kde4?
- can you write a few words on how you designed it?
KPhysics cannot be the work of 1 person because if it is, it'll never be
finished. We need to define a plan so several people can work on it. Thus we
need a description of your current work and how you see the future
development.
It would be really good if KPhysics is in KDE4. That would be something new.
But to achieve this, we need to get started on it now.

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie

PS: I CC you and invite all further discussion to do so.