[kde-edu]: An idea for a new application.

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Oct 2 08:24:17 CEST 2006

Hi Miguel,

I started a new webpage on edu.kde.org
http://edu.kde.org/ideas/
to list new applications that teachers would like. I included your name and
email as you said you are happy to help designing it.
Obviously a wiki would be far better for that sort of page, I hope we can have
one on edu.kde.org. People could add mockups, derived ideas,... In the
meanwhile, it ensures that new ideas are not forgotten.
I'll link it from the main page so new developers will find this easily.

Cheers,

Anne-Marie