[kde-edu]: [Blue-obelisk] The Gallium story

Carsten Niehaus CNiehaus at gmx.de
Sun Oct 1 17:25:07 CEST 2006

Hi

I am just back from a familyevent, I didn't check email in the last 28 hours.  It seems I have like 500 emails, 100 of them because of my blog... And only per webmail as I at my parents place. So it might well be that I didn't see some facts/mails.

Ok, it seems that Gallium (or the "idea of Gallium") is done by people like Jean Brefort. I know Jean from cdk and trust him to act in the open source way: share ideas, code and concepts. When I learned he's involved, for me the issue was cleared.

Carsten
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl