[kde-edu]: An idea for a new application.

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Oct 1 17:38:17 CEST 2006

On Sunday 01 October 2006 17:11, Miguel Marco wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I don't know if this is the right place for this message, if not, please
> disregard it.

It is always the right place to get feedback from teachers. Your mail is right
on target of what we need: a website where you could record your needs
yourself and other people would also amend your ideas and improve them so it
would be easier for us to develop new edu software.
A WIKI is absolutely needed.
Your idea is excellent and well described. I hope it will be implemented!

Anne-Marie