[kde-edu]: KPercentage: fixed size to small

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Mar 28 20:05:30 CEST 2006

A Dimarts 28 Març 2006 16:00, RalfGesellensetter va escriure:
> Hi there,
>
> I like the new outfit of KPercentage (KDE 3.5). However I must tell you
> that my (customized) KDE theme doesn't harmonize with the fixed size
> settings.
>
> The dimensions given by the background picture are not large enough to hold
> all widgets. On demand, I can provide a screenshot for this.

Yeah, file a bug and put the screenshot there, i do not know if the
KPercentage mantainer is very active or not, so mail the list also and if i
have enough time (difficult) i'll try to work on it.

> Yes, i can submit a bug report, as well. Another issue concerning German
> translations ("Sie" or "Du") will be subject to another mail...

Well, this list has nothing to do with translations so either find the german
mailing lis translation of KDE or file a bug in bugzilla in the i18n->de
component.

Albert