[kde-edu]: KPercentage: fixed size to small

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Tue Mar 28 16:00:59 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I like the new outfit of KPercentage (KDE 3.5). However I must tell you that
my (customized) KDE theme doesn't harmonize with the fixed size settings.

The dimensions given by the background picture are not large enough to hold
all widgets. On demand, I can provide a screenshot for this.

Yes, i can submit a bug report, as well. Another issue concerning German
translations ("Sie" or "Du") will be subject to another mail...

Regards
Ralf