[kde-edu]: kig: Latex-Export

Claus Behl claus at bempf.de
Sun Mar 5 23:38:59 CET 2006

Pino Toscano schrieb:

>If I recall correctly, I didn't use that command (I'm aware of it) because I
>can move the grid only of integer multiples of given values for x and y.

Thats right. Wouldnt that be a reason for integers in the coordinates?:-)

>Wow, another graphics package for tex... ;)
>Actually the Kig Latex exporter uses pstrick (as you would have noticed), and
>another package that came in my mind to use could be also pgf. I'll find more
>info about the package you're citing.
>
>Regards,

pst-eucl is an extension to pstricks.  To set a point like

\psdots[linecolor=black,dotscale=1,dotstyle=*](2.81642,5.42985)

with pst-eucl would be:

\pstGeonode[PointSymbol=*](2.81642,5.42985){A}

And now the point A can be used in other commands to draw lines etc.
There are Macros to draw Intersections of lines, circles, functions.
Quiet powerful, and maybe a good tool which fits in the concept of kig.

Hm, i would very like to have the equivalence of 1unit to 1cm. I just
took a short look in latexexporter.cc
Can you give me a hint what i have to change to get this.

Claus