[kde-edu]: Math software

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Mon Jun 19 17:19:48 CEST 2006

Am Sonntag 18 Juni 2006 13:33 schrieb abhijeet saran:
> I want to help develop a application that would teach kids how to
> count and take them beyond to addition, subtraction, division, ratios
> and all. Ideally each kid would log into the application with his own
> account and we will keep track of his progress and adapt the
> complexity of questions based on his learning.

Dear Abhijeet,

thank you for sharing your ideas. Personally, I am a maths teacher
supporting free software development and usage in many regards.

If you like to talk more about the pedagogical aspects of your concepts,
I would be interested. Maybe you also like to have a look on what is
already there: AbulEdu might be one starting point in case you read
French:

http://www.abuledu.org/article.php3?id_article=80&logiciel=Calculs