[kde-edu]: CMakeLists.txt for a library

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Jul 15 04:31:13 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to add a library written in C to KStars in order to track Earth
satellites.  I'm having trouble getting the CMakeLists.txt file set up
properly.  The library is very simple, there is only one source-code file and
two header files.

I have placed the files in a subdirectory, and here is my attempt at a
CMakeLists.txt file:

-------------------------
## SatLib Library ###
set(SatLib_LIB_SRCS
        ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/kstars/kstars/satlib/SatLib.c
)

kde4_add_library(SatLib SHARED ${SatLib_LIB_SRCS})

target_link_libraries(SatLib m)

set_target_properties(SatLib PROPERTIES VERSION 0.1.0 SOVERSION 1 )
install(TARGETS SatLib  DESTINATION ${LIB_INSTALL_DIR} )

The problem is, if I run "make" in the build dir for this library, nothing
happens.  Any idea what I've done wrong?

thanks,
Jason
--
KStars: http://edu.kde.org/kstars