[kde-edu]: Kig help needed! Don't know what do demo...

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Jan 24 18:11:43 CET 2006

Hi

I never really used Kig and don't really get the application. That is probably
because I am not really interested in geometry :)

Ok, on Saturday I have to demo Kig in front of perhaps 40 people. It would be
really good if you could tell me what to demo, I have no idea what is
important and what not... Furthermore, updated screenshots on the homepage
would be really nice, as those on the homepage show a age-old windeco for
example.

Carsten

PS: Wow, three "really" in the first sentence. That is really quite a lot ;-)