[kde-edu]: Can not open a file in kverbos

Arnold Kraschinski arnold.kra67 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 10 20:53:52 CET 2006

Hello,

I don't know what would have been expected as a nice answer. Maybe you think
that I should have tried to solve the bug. But I think it is waste of time
and what is more important I don't have the time at the moment: we just
moved, a lot of things are in boxes, we don't have a good internet
connection, I can't commit to SVN and I'm going to be father for the second
time soon.

If you have time feel free to do it but I would not recommend it. I think it
would be better to concentrate on the KVerbos in playground.

arnold

--
Kraschinski Arnold
Mühlstraße 3