[kde-edu]: invitation to developernew.kde.org

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Fri Dec 22 20:25:26 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm excited about the new developer wiki; I'm planning to write up an
article on using designer to create user interfaces, and I will also
volunteer to port Andreas's tutorial on kdeeduplot to the wiki, along
with updates reflecting recent changes I made to the API (unless Andreas
wants to do it!)

I could also help with porting some of our other tutorials at
edu.kde.org, but I probably won't have too much time until mid-January
or so.

Jason