[kde-edu]: invitation to developernew.kde.org

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Dec 22 20:34:15 CET 2006

On Friday 22 December 2006 12:25, Jason Harris wrote:
> I'm excited about the new developer wiki; I'm planning to write up an
> article on using designer to create user interfaces, and I will also
> volunteer to port Andreas's tutorial on kdeeduplot to the wiki, along
> with updates reflecting recent changes I made to the API (unless Andreas
> wants to do it!)
>
> I could also help with porting some of our other tutorials at
> edu.kde.org, but I probably won't have too much time until mid-January
> or so.

great news! if you have any questions or just want to rap don't hesitate to
hunt me down. =)

i've also been speaking w/pintoree and annma about this on irc as well and
have added some links on the Tutorials page.

kde4's developer.kde.org is going to rock. heck, it already is.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se