[kde-edu]: [RFC] KPhysics - Interactive physics experiments for KDE

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Fri Apr 28 18:47:55 CEST 2006

On Fri, April 28, 2006 17:46, Jason Harris said:

> That was just my advice...if you'd rather propose to implement the
> full
> KPhysics-with-plugins by the end of summer, I'm certainly not going to
> hold
> you back :)  It's up to you.

And I think it is a good advice. Especially if I consider that I'm a
newbie trying to learn about KDE/Qt programming. So I guess I
shouldn't think too big in the beginning. It would be a shame if I
gave up and maybe even lose interest because of a too complicated or
too big task and failing at it. So better to take it slowly but surely
:)

> Actually, it can go on the list without a mentor.  What the heck, I'll
> add it
> to the list with me as mentor today :)

Great. Thanks!

> May 1st is Monday (!).  We should email each other off-list about
> writing the
> proposal this weekend.  Does anyone know if there is a repository of
> successful KDE SoC proposals from last year?

Yes we can do it over e-mail privately then. And on Jabber maybe. Some
proposals from last year are here:
http://code.google.com/soc-results.html but this doesn't say much.

> Weird.

Yeah, quite wierd. That's why I reply using webmail now. But it would
be great if someone could take a look at this.

--
JLP's Blog - http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/