[kde-edu]: Report Bug action

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Sep 5 22:57:25 CEST 2005

On Monday 05 September 2005 15:58, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
<skip>

as i said, try submitting a bug report through the webinterface, i could not
and lost a lot of time trying. now of course you won't get any bug reports
for kanagram and blinken. try any other KDE app Report Bug action and you'll
see how easy it is.

see attachment for bug error (of course my internet works and installs
perfectly all newstuff for example) and here is the konsole output
kio (KIOJob): kio_uiserver registered
kio (KIOJob): error 12 fonts:/Personal/

i hope this stops here, i get the point. as jason said, i was only concerned
about the overall quality of the module... i hope nobody will ask me in the
future about the kdeedu module content, i don't want this maintainer hat
anymore.

annma