[kde-edu]: Report Bug action

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Sep 6 00:39:39 CEST 2005

A Dilluns 05 Setembre 2005 22:57, Anne-Marie Mahfouf va escriure:
> On Monday 05 September 2005 15:58, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> <skip>
>
> as i said, try submitting a bug report through the webinterface, i could
> not and lost a lot of time trying. now of course you won't get any bug
> reports for kanagram and blinken. try any other KDE app Report Bug action
> and you'll see how easy it is.
So as i said to Jason, any suggestion on how to integrate it with the current
GUI?

> see attachment for bug error (of course my internet works and installs
> perfectly all newstuff for example) and here is the konsole output
> kio (KIOJob): kio_uiserver registered
> kio (KIOJob): error 12 fonts:/Personal/
Seems some problem with the fonts:/ ioslave, the problem is that the operation
either returns true if succeded or false if it did not, so the usual thing
for not succeding is not having internet connection. Can you check your
fonts:/ ioslave in Konqueror works?

> i hope this stops here, i get the point.
I hope not, we still have a bug to try to fix.

> as jason said, i was only
> concerned about the overall quality of the module...
And i thank you the comments as always, just wanted them to be a bit more
precise like they are now.

> i hope nobody will ask me in the future about the kdeedu module content,
> i don't want this maintainer hat anymore.
Fine, with me, now some points:
 1 - I hope you are not resigning by 3 mails i sent today, i acknowledge they
are a bit in the high band of the [bad] tone, but i would not want that you
leave your position because of me, moreover when i got interested in kdeedu
thanks to you.
 2 - You can resign, but if other people still think you are the
respectable/respected person in the module they are still going to ask you.
And you are respectable/respected whetever you want it or not.

Albert