[kde-edu]: Report Bug action

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 5 19:04:37 CEST 2005

A Dilluns 05 Setembre 2005 15:04, Anne-Marie Mahfouf va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> BlinKen and Kanagram both don't have a Report bug menu item and it's
> impossible to issue bug reports using the web interface. It's slow and
> more, it gives a 500 internal server error in the middle of the process. I
> had it tried by someone else and he could not get through either.
> Thus the Report Bug action must be present in the interface in my opinion
> to allow bugs to be issued.
Having the button there will not make it work, the button only opens konqueror
on bugs.kde.org.

> The issues I found in Kanagram yesterday:
> - KNewStuff action should be removed if not used
> - Chalk font install does not work -> remove it if it is not possible to
> install it
It works here so can you try to be a good bug reporter and not a sucky one?

> Developer problems
> - in kanagramgame.cpp the code for the createAnagram(QString original)
> method seems weird. It issues a compilation warning
not here
> and it should be at least commented a bit to allow a better understanding.
Right seems a bit weird but that's not a problem IMHO

> - there are no API comments and no comments in the code which makes it
> difficult to interfeer with it
Same as all kde code, this as never been a requirement for adding code into
kde

> - you should remove kmessedwords now that you moved kanagram in kdeedu
yes

> - about the KVTML files, does your code support old kvtm files?
No idea but i would say yes

> couldn't it be moved to libkdeedu?
probably

> is it the same used by KWordQUiz?
AFAIK it is some code ¿Peter Hedlund? is developing to make KVTML a more
featured format.

Albert