[kde-edu]: Report Bug action

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Sep 5 15:04:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

BlinKen and Kanagram both don't have a Report bug menu item and it's
impossible to issue bug reports using the web interface. It's slow and more,
it gives a 500 internal server error in the middle of the process. I had it
tried by someone else and he could not get through either.
Thus the Report Bug action must be present in the interface in my opinion to
allow bugs to be issued.

The issues I found in Kanagram yesterday:
- KNewStuff action should be removed if not used
- Chalk font install does not work -> remove it if it is not possible to
install it

Developer problems
- in kanagramgame.cpp the code for the createAnagram(QString original) method
seems weird. It issues a compilation warning and it should be at least
commented a bit to allow a better understanding.
- there are no API comments and no comments in the code which makes it
difficult to interfeer with it
- you should remove kmessedwords now that you moved kanagram in kdeedu
- about the KVTML files, does your code support old kvtm files? couldn't it be
moved to libkdeedu? is it the same used by KWordQUiz?

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie