[kde-edu]: Application Developer

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Mar 1 15:02:24 CET 2005

Hi,

I just replied your mail but realised maybe I did not understand all this very
well.

> The reason for this inquiry is locate a developer familiar with QT/KDE
> programming who could spend some time building a prototype application
> for a single tutorial module. Currently, the project team includes
> myself, acting as project coordinator and Elizabeth Stapel
> (http://www.purplemath.com/about.htm) who has agreed to provide
> learning content under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation
> License.
>
> The prototype application will contain a single tutorial module on x
> and y-intercepts. The following Widgets/Learning Objects have been
> identified so far:

Do you have a design in mind for this module?
Do you mean you have no programmer at all for this project?
I cannot connect to purplemath.com so I cannot see what's here but why not a
web-based java program which would allow to reach more people?

Anne-Marie