[kde-edu]: projects proposal

david david at libero.it
Sat Jul 2 09:13:39 CEST 2005

Hi,
I am a teacher of math and physics.
Recently I have depeloped some simple applications using the Qt libraries and
I use them in classroom with my students ( italian secondary school, between
fifteen and nineteen).
The first one is a simple data plotter, which produces a 2D plot of xy
experimental data, eventually taking into account their uncertainties.
The second one visualizes the field and potential lines of a given
distribution of electric charges on a plane.
I wonder if this kind of software is of some interest for a project like
yours.
Thanks in advance for your answer.

david merlin
dmerlin at libero.it