[kde-edu]: GUI policies and styles

Trenton Carr trentoncarr at telkomsa.net
Tue Jan 18 17:23:05 CET 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:42:25 +0100 (MET), Arnold Kraschinski
<arnold.kra67 at gmx.de> wrote:

>> > It may be a good idea to pull some ideas together and from that put a
>> > framework together which all relevant KDE edu apps can then use to
>> > implement whatever policies seem appropriate.
>> >
>> > CPH
>
> Hello!
>
> There is it again, the everlasting wish for a framework, that we still
> don't
> have. A long time ago Eva Brucherseifer made a suggestion with a kpart
> based
> application.

Hello all!

KMathTool has also been rewritten to be eventually slotted into a
framework.
Maybe a main window (KhtmlPart?) that has controls for smil2.0
content(linear audio, visual) with kdeedu_part tools that become available
when appropriate (no languages parts in a math section) and
docking/browsable theory widgets.

Wishfully yours

Trenton

--
Master Maths George.
Postnet Suite #109                Tel: +27(0)44 873 4683