[kde-edu]: Re: kdeedu/kbruch/src

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Feb 16 08:35:16 CET 2005

Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> [050216 08:26]:
> The KBruch icon stood out for not being the same standard than others. That
> one looks way better (my humble opinion) and I gave my approval (in fact I
> even pointed out to Danny that the KBruch icon was too thin and too poor).

I personally just think that the other colors were much more friendly.
Having black in an icon for an application for kids is very boring in my
opinion. To have another font or bigger letters in contrast is totally ok
for me. I would have liked to discuss such things in advance, but if you
both think that the new is really better, then go on using it.

Sebastian
--
KBruch:  application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)