[kde-edu]: Re: kdeedu/kbruch/src

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Feb 15 21:27:29 CET 2005

The KBruch icon stood out for not being the same standard than others. That
one looks way better (my humble opinion) and I gave my approval (in fact I
even pointed out to Danny that the KBruch icon was too thin and too poor).

If you prefer the old one, please feel free to revert.

We are lucky to have an artist in the team, Danny did a very good job testing
several programs and fixing things here and there (in particular in my
programs where I was not very smart with icons) and updating graphics.

That commit to KBruch is entirely MY fault, I initiated it and gave him
permission. I am sorry about that and will ask you in the future about any
modifications to your code.

Anne-Marie